Finally decided on a print size for the show, I will be printing A3+ as this should fit my frame size.
I have created a template for printing using my frame + mount as I now know which print sizes I will be able to use, and how much of a crop will occur with these images.
I have bought 6 frames from IKEA at a size of 40x50cm.
I decided that I would re edit some of my previous images in order to create double exposures, and I will be test printing these on A3+ on Monday as I want to see how black and white will turn out with the Epson printer at college, as previous experience has been that images can look very green.
After printing some images at college, I think I will continue to print at college, however I will have to add a cooling filter to most of the images as the printer did in fact print a very dark and greeny print, and there fore I felt that I had to lighten some of my images.
After a final review of all my prints this week I decided that I had to replace one of my final images with another as two were too similar, for this image I did a triple exposure and I used 3 industrial type images to create 1 triple exposure.
I also changed one of the images as it was difficult to look at.
I really like this image as the visual is really interesting and I prefer searching out patterns in the lines and I like the way this has been displayed, it reminds me of the becher’s work with winding towers which is what inspired me in the beginning.